On 17 November 2019, we hiked along the Southern Ridges. Starting from Harborfront, we went through Henderson Waves (which is the highest pedestrian bridge in Singapore) and enjoyed the tropical nature and city view in Singapore along the way. Finally, this trip has to end up with a scrumptious dinner with chili crabs as well as other local cuisines!
- “Earth” Won a Research Award!
- Illuminating the Path for Super-Resolution Imaging with Improved Rhodamine Dyes
- Hiking at the Southern Ridges
- SUTD co-hosted Singapore Junior Chemistry Olympiad 2019
- Twisted Intramolecular Charge Shuttle (TICS) in the News
- Congratulations for the acceptance of Weijie’s paper by Angew. Chemie.
- Dr. Liu was elected as the Council Member of Singapore National Institute of Chemistry
- Dr. Dai Liang visited the Fluorescence Research Group.
- Welcome New Group Members
- FB3 conference in Glasgow, UK