- “Earth” Won a Research Award!
- Illuminating the Path for Super-Resolution Imaging with Improved Rhodamine Dyes
- Hiking at the Southern Ridges
- SUTD co-hosted Singapore Junior Chemistry Olympiad 2019
- Twisted Intramolecular Charge Shuttle (TICS) in the News
- Congratulations for the acceptance of Weijie’s paper by Angew. Chemie.
- Dr. Liu was elected as the Council Member of Singapore National Institute of Chemistry
- Dr. Dai Liang visited the Fluorescence Research Group.
- Welcome New Group Members
- FB3 conference in Glasgow, UK
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Supphachok Chanmungkalakul (aka “Earth”) won a prestigious research award from the National Research Council of Thailand in Feb 2020, for the work done during his Master studies. Congratulations! Earth joined the Fluorescence Research group in Jan 2020. He will work … Continue reading
By collaborating with Professor Xiao Yi’s group from the Dalian University of Technology, we have developed a new strategy that enhances the brightness and clarity of sub-cellular structures when dyed with novel rhodamine fluorophores, laying the ground for the advancement … Continue reading